b0r0i - View my recent photos on Flickriver

April 1, 2009

Very,very,very disappointed...

you want to know what happened today....

i'm very disappointed with the services provided by general hospital.no need for me to mention which hospital.if you smart enough, you can guess which one.

firstly... i arrived at the hospital around 11.30 am. at my slip stated that my number is 2150 and from the display board it shows it just 1190+. so almost 100 more ppl. from there i already shocked... normally around this hour... there should not be more than 100 ppl waiting to be served.so with got n0 choice... i had to sit and wait.... from hour to hour... i keep waiting... until almost 4.00 pm... my number being called.you calculate for yourself... how much i spent time just for waiting.... ???? then wait more for medicine slip... another half hour. waiting to set an appointment another 15-25 minutes... then waiting for the medicine another 45 minutes.... i step out from the hospital only after 6 pm.... see.... almost 6-7 hour i spent time in hospital.. from the minute register until checked out.... very disappointed.... then, at my windows... i got ticket fro parking... who to blame... i round the hospital almost twice... searching for parking space... last minute i saw some cars park at the side of road... so do i have a choice... ??? parking is one problem still not solved for quite a long time.... back to my story... when i got to my car.... it's the only one left... no more cars at the front and behind me... only cone with strap.... so who to blame... do i have a choice ???

today i' very,very,veryyyyyyyyyyyy disappointed.....

No comments: