b0r0i - View my recent photos on Flickriver

March 31, 2009

Busy again...

last thursday just finished th game of volleyball. never cross my mind i'll trained volleyball... only assistant coach.. for boys they got 4th place and girl is 3rd place. not bad... hua... hua... hua... then on friday evening just playing bowling... one game i got only 70 pin.. very bad... dont blame me... i never played bowling before... thay wnt to have a game again in may... so i got to train a lot if wanan get 100 over...

then on saturday... my neigbourhood held a small kenduri conjuction with the birthday of our prophet s.a.w. soon after that we held oru first persatuan penduduk meeting.not bad... at last i got something to contribte to my community.

for the whole day today... my school is a host for soccer tournament under12. my duty is security and cleanliness... waakaka... finished with the game... we collect all the rubbish. huhu...

tomorrow got to go to mitc, preparation for another tournament. paluan kompang and formasi. if you live i melaka... at mitc they held a education carnival. so do come and see what kind of exhibition they got. the tournament will run on thursday... on the same day.. i got another duty. as an assistant coach for pusat ko-ko.... they also open a booth. so i have to lend my energy for thursday and saturday... huhuhu....

next i got my ceremony next week... my convocation at regency zon hotel,jb. see.. how packed my schedule is.... but alah bisa tegal biasa... i'm used to this. no harm... this week also i need to finished montage for my wife's school. if u go to www.smtmt.com the klip you see there.. is my job. only need to do some retouch... also i have to finished my notes for blog. i need to teach soem teacher how to make blog to be like simple web. ahahaha... i have to study blog's code... course is on 14 and 15...

at least i;m enjoyed doing all this stuff...

adios....

No comments: